Australia Israel Leadership Forum – direct control resource for zionist butchers, liars, thieves and child sex slave traders.
Now that the back-stabbing little shrew has performed her first task for the jew banksters and their oil and mining barons; to wit - a whitewash of the tax Rudd was going to implement - perhaps after the evil yid empire has created a nuclear wasteland of the Middle-East by causing a real holocaust: Will we here in Rothschalia be providing a new ‘God given homeland’ for the yids of eastern Europe after they ‘exodus’ a then radio-active Middle East?
Well, Gillard doesn’t believe in our God or our Bible, however she does believe in the Zionist jews claim to a ‘G-d given homeland’ as WRITTEN in THEIR bible. So, what does this dyke really believe? No God for Christians according to Shill-hard but uncritical support for the G-d of liars and child-molesters!
Perhaps we should revisit the type of brutal oppression and robbery under arms that these horrible pseudo-jew Orks are capable of when they come across real estate they find attractive:
Nakba means catastrophe...
The creation of Israel in 1948 is known as the Nakba – the catastrophe – for good reason. It is a state which from the very beginning was founded on the violent ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. You can read more about those horrible events here: http://www.alnakba.org/
If the filthy yid army of cowards ever bombs your home while you are at work this is what you can expect to find in the rubble: Kawkab al Dayeh 4 years old
The Israeli occupation of Palestine was expanded in 1967 after the Six Day War, which saw Israel gain control of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. In addition to Palestinians within Israel being treated as second-class citizens, the ongoing Israeli military occupation and encirclement of the West Bank and Gaza has severely affected every aspect of Palestinian life in these territories, and has resulted in millions of Palestinians being forced to live as refugees throughout the Middle East, and around the rest of the world.
The Palestine Monitor offers an overview of the main issues related to the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza, providing brief data and up-to-date statistics. The key facts are gathered here. For more information please refer to specific factsheets.
- Over half of Palestinians live in Poverty: 45.7% in the West Bank and 79.4% in Gaza.
- With the suspension of aid in 2006 the number of people in deep poverty nearly doubled to 1 million people.
- Palestine’s GDP has fallen 2.1% in Q1 ‘08 from Q4 ‘07, leading to estimates that GDP in 2008 will comprise 70% of 1999’s.
- Per Capita GDP is expected to fall in 2008 by 7.4%.
- Unemployment has increased in Q1 ‘08 from 22.6% to 25.8% in Palestine as a whole.
- In the West Bank unemployment actually lowered (19%-16.3%).
- In the Gaza Strip it has heightened considerably under the Israeli siege (29.8%-45.5%).
- Labour force participation as a whole in Palestine is 40.6%.
Right: Five little sisters all murdered by the filthy yids of israhell
- Registered Palestinian Refugees in the Middle East total 4,618,141.
- Estimated Palestinian Refugees worldwide - 5.5 million.
- The war in 1948 resulted in over 750,000 Palestinian refugees.
- The 1967 ‘Six-Day War’ created a further 240,000 refugees.
- Since 1967, another 400,000 Palestinians have been displaced.
- There are 58 official Palestinian refugee camps:
- There are 4,375,050 Palestinian refugees in the region (less than a third of them living in camps).
- Total Population – 1,500,202 / Population Density – 4117 per sq km
- Fertility Rate – 5.19 children/woman / Life Expectancy – 73.16 years
- Average Age – 17.2 years / Some estimates have put the median age at 15.3
- Total Refugees – 1,059,584 / Refugees as % of Population – 70%
- Unemployment – 45.5% / **% dependant on foreign aid – 86%
- Prisoners are held in the approximately 30 detention centres located within the 1967 borders of Israel.
- ICRC is following-up on roughly 10,500 prisoners.
- Addameer estimates that there are approximately 9,493 Palestinian prisoners held by Israel.
- Out of the 9,493 – 750 are administrative, 349 are aged 18 or less, 75 are female, 47 are Palestinian parliamentarians.
- According to Israeli Prison Services: 70% have been found guilty or arrested for crimes with “blood on their hands”.
- According to Israeli Prison Services: The political make-up of prisoners is: 44% Fatah, 26% Hamas, 14% Islamic Jihad, 5% Popular Front, 1% Democratic Front, and 10% are undefined.
Take the shower-cap off faggot and fight someone your own size; without hand-cuffs on!
- 19% of East Jerusalem households live below the poverty line.
- A 2006 study estimated that 62% of Palestinians in East Jerusalem live in poverty, as compared with 23% of Jewish families in East Jerusalem.
- In 2005 the Arab and Jewish birth-rates in Jerusalem were equivalent at 3.9 children per woman.
- In the first three years of occupation, Israel confiscated 18270 dunum (18.27 sq kms) of Palestinian land.
- By 1991 that number had reached 23378 dunum (23.4 sq kms).
- By 2007, the Wall resulted in the confiscation of land belonging to 19.2% of Palestinian families in Jerusalem.
- From 1967 until the end of 2006, Israel had revoked the residency rights of around 8,269 Palestinian Jerusalemites.
- Currently 409 km (or 57%) of the planned route has been constructed
- 66km (or 9%) is currently under construction; and construction has not yet begun on 248km (or 34%) of the planned route.
- The Wall’s total length is 723km – twice the length of the Green Line between the West Bank and Israel.
- When complete, 14% of the Wall will be constructed on the Green Line or in Israel, while 86% will be inside of the West Bank.
- Approximately 385,000 settlers in 80 settlements will be located between the Wall and the Green Line.
- Approximately 35,000 West Bank Palestinians will be located between the Wall and the Green Line AKA ‘no man’s land’.
- This 35,000 is in addition to the majority of the 250,000 East Jerusalem residents who will be in a similar scenario.
- Approximately 125,000 Palestinians in 28 communities will be surrounded on three sides by the Wall.
- Approximately 26,000 Palestinians in 8 communities will be surrounded on four sides with a tunnel or road connection.
- The Wall costs the Israeli government: approximately $3.7 million per kilometre, and approx $4 billion when completed.
- Building the Wall along the Green Line would have saved Israel 5.7 billion NIS (approx $1.7 billion).
Question for all Australians: If a bunch of religious psychos did this to your kid, on your property, what would YOU DO, TO THEM!?
Checkpoints and Movement Restrictions
- 74 % of the main routes in the West Bank are controlled by checkpoints or blocked entirely.
- In September 2008 there were 699 closure obstacles in the West Bank
- Approximately 130 of these have been added since the Annapolis Conference in November 2007.
- 630 of the obstacles have been identified as follows: trenches (3%), partial checkpoints (3%), earth walls (7%), roadblocks (11%), road barriers (12%), checkpoints (12%), road gates (16%) and earth mounds (36%).
- From April to September 2008 the weekly average of flying checkpoints was 89.
- Currently there are 121 Israeli settlements and approximately 102 Israeli outposts. Both are built illegally on lands occupied in 1967.
- There are approximately 462,000 Israeli settlers.
- 191,000 are in settlements around Jerusalem and 271,400 are further spread throughout the West Bank.
- The settlers have grown between 4-6% per year over the last two decades in comparison to Israeli society as a whole (1.5%).
- Approx. 385,000 settlers in 80 settlements will be located between the Separation Barrier as envisioned and the Green Line.
- In 2008 Tenders for new settlements increased by 550% from 2007.
- Settlement construction has increased by 30% since the launching of the new round of peace talks.
- Settlement building around Jerusalem has increased by a factor of 38.
- 9,000 new housing units have been approved in E. Jerusalem, and approximately 2,600 new housing units are being built east of the Separation Wall, comprising 55% of all settlement construction activity.
- Settlements are built on less than 3% of the oPT(occupied Palestinian Territory); yet due to the extensive infrastructure they comprise more than 40% of developed housing i.e. roads and utilities.
Av Average water supply to the Palestinian communities in the oPT is about 63 litres per capita per day in the West Bank versus 140/day in Gaza.
- In 7% of the Palestinian communities (43 out of 708), per capita supply is less than or equal to 30 liters per day; in 36% (225 communities) it is between 30 and 50 litres per day; in 41% (264 communities) it is between 50 and 100 litres per day; and finally, only in 16% (100) of these communities does the per capita supply exceed 100 litres per day.
- Only 69% of Palestinian communities are connected to water networks.
- Only 7% of the available water in the Gaza Strip meets WHO standards.
- Israel, primarily the settlements, utilize 37% of the water from the Eastern Aquifer which is entirely located in the West Bank.
- The price of water supplied by private tankers has increased in 290 communities in Palestine, with 205 of them experiencing an increase of up to 150% and the remaining 85 of them up to 200%.
For excellent truthful, informative articles and data go to:
FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM IS NOT TERRORISM