If we don’t rebel, if we’re not physically in an active rebellion, then it’s spiritual death.” ― Chris Hedges

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Love Light and Peace is Easy.

It’s not about the bible, it’s not about the churches, it's not about the priests or the nuns; it’s not about the protestants; it’s not about the catholics; it’s not about the muslims; it’s not about the hindus; it’s not about the buddhists...

It’s not about the dogma:

Forget the routines, forget the ceremonies, forget those things that you know deep inside are nonsense; forget the material world;

Religion isn’t about faith; Science isn’t about truth; Valentine ’s Day isn’t about love; the political system isn’t about liberty, equality or fraternity. The education system isn’t about learning; the media isn’t about informing. Forget the shallow sentimentality of their hollow words; forget the glossy heartlessness of their practiced presentations.

It’s not about any of these things:

It’s about you,

It has always been about you

and your energetic soul,

Your energetic soul is an integral part of the fabric of the universe.

What people might want to consider is that we are not sentient beings that might realize a spiritual potential; we are spiritual beings realizing the temporal plane for the purpose of higher learning – why would a soul be progressed to the next spiritual plane if it is evil and destructive? If you are not capable of sympathy or empathy, if you are materialistic and callously brutal to those more vulnerable than you, why would anyone, let alone the divine ineffable want you to experience eternal spiritual existence? I certainly don’t!

On the other hand there is no such place as hell outside the realm of the satans; yes there are more than one, there are fucking octillions (27 zeros) of them, they tempt you they offer you bribes and they will also testify against you when the time comes, if you make the wrong choices.

Choose life eternal or have a fucking ball here and now without hurting anyone else and then cease to exist. Period. No hell, no heaven, just a new plane of existence you will not experience. For someone as curios as me, it is irresistible, all I have to do for a chance at realizing a whole new dimension is live by the teachings of Jesus the Christ; big fucking deal, I’m a pretty nice guy right now, I don’t fuck children, I don’t steal off honest folk or lie to honest folk or cheat honest folk, – fuck everyone else.

I don’t sodomise men or women, that’s just wrong and I will never kill anyone else that does not threaten the life of a child or an honest person, I don’t care if you wear a badge or carry a gun, if you are doing the wrong thing and I get the slip on you; YOU are fucking dead meat!

Choices, it is all about choices, you chose to ignore the truth, ignore the chance to develop your spiritual self, so what, I don’t care. Your choices are your choices; that’s why they’re called CHOICES!

I did not find my spiritual self in a book, any book, I do not read the Bible as if it were a road map to heaven; to me it is a collection of documents that I can add to the immense amount of scriptures available for research, historical research: I don’t mean the proof that Jesus did or didn’t exist, that is irrelevant or incidental at best, the message he brought was the whole point, the WORD, remember the ‘Word’, I’ll refresh your memories, as I am aware that you were all brain-washed to dump your own spiritual identities by the same Media you criticise for telling lies, ironic really.


Anyhow, the ‘Word is the truth’ the only truth. If what you are reading or being taught or told or are exposed to, is not about love, light and peace – it is not the truth, it is not of ‘The Word’. It is probably in a ‘News’ paper or on TV (Talmud Vision). It’s all Lies, Lies, Lies, damned lies.

Here’s how I learned about love, life and spirituality:

When I was a young man I fell in love with a beautiful girl from my neighbourhood, I had known her most of my life, we attended different schools in the same town, her primary and me high School, we were three and a bit years apart; we used to pass each other on the way to and from school nearly every day; her family knew my family, they were acquainted and were on friendly terms.

One day, shortly after I was de-mobilised from the army, we met on the street; a short time later after crossing paths many times, our conversations would become longer until one day the time we had during these brief meetings was not enough to share what we had to say – we arranged to meet so that we had the time to stop and talk properly, we did meet and we shared our news and we shared our thoughts and we laughed about the weather, we gasped in awe at the future and the words we spoke were like no conversation I’d ever had before, we shared our hopes and our aspirations and shortly after this first meeting, met again and then again and then; we fell in love.

I had never known love before this, I thought I had been in love many times; hadn’t I had my heart broken more than once? I was sure of it, I could remember the pain. Until that point in my life, in the close proximity of that beautiful intelligent articulate young girl, I had known nothing about love I had only known lust, the physical relationships I had with all the girls I’d known before was more about vanity, trophy hunting and the embarrassment of rejection than it was about love.

I thought I knew about love and I didn’t, I thought I had experienced life and I hadn’t. What I had experienced was the ephemeral experiences of a person out of touch with their ‘self’.

Why? How did I know that I was out of touch before I fell in love with this fabulous girl...?

Well, in the months that felt like years after she left me for another man, I was a shattered wreck; that beautiful, intelligent articulate young women, left me because she had no alternative, I was an arsehole, I was at one time down like a brute and then up as high as a kite; I was an un-diagnosed and untreated chronic sufferer of PTSD, I was an ex-soldier and a basket case: An over-achieving piss-pot, with a penchant for ‘yayo’ and a lust for the high life. The worst partner in the world for a highly moral, intelligent, articulate and beautiful young woman.

That girl had to leave me just so that she could breathe! I miss her.

Hindsight: That’s life!

So, here’s the thing, I don’t tolerate the yids because they are evil, period. I don’t suffer fools lightly, because they need to be silenced. I do however respect the choices other people make regarding their own lives, so long as it doesn’t harm anyone else or force anyone else into a ‘lifestyle’ or system of living that is entirely the ‘choice’ of the adult or ruling authority.

Love, light & peace is easy.


Stopping evil bastards from hurting other people because the evil bastards are actually congenital psychopaths is harder and this is the job that all honest folk are faced with NOW!

Whether you choose the teachings of The Christ, or whether you are happy to cruise in your own boat, I don’t care, what I want from my fellow travellers is a commitment to help end this evil Yiddish zionist khazarian, NWO; whatever – PSYCHOPATHS! From fucking children, murdering children, stealing land from the rightful owners, exploiting the gullible with their usurious home-loan bullshit and starting wars for no other reason than to satiate their own satanic bloodlust while making a fucking bundle of cash!

Oh, to those ‘truthers’ out there that are careful not to say too much lest they risk having their precious blogs shut-down, yes, this blog may be at risk of being shut-down; BIG FUCKING DEAL, there is always a NEXT level of rebellion; soon you will have no choice:

They want world domination, they brag out loud about their plans IN YOUR FACES – fight or roll over!

Rothschild is an evil scumbag and deserves to be stopped – dead, along with all his minions and cohorts!


Veritas6464




12 comments:

Timster said...

Hmmm...this is a side of you I haven't seen before. Very well written, V. PTSD? Nah... I think you have just seen too much of what this life(directed by the tribe) has to offer. "endeavor to persevere", as one of our presidents once told the Indians...
We will win in the end.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,..Yeah thanks, Oh, as a result of a hush hush inquiry into what my young comrades and I were part of (very illegal)during an 'operation': The D.O.D decided they should organise some premptive damage control: Diagnosis - PTSD & Manic Depression with a number of other tendancies - Solution; a gag order namely: Section 82 of the Defence Act!

Hey; they were from the government; they were there to help! Yuk Yuk Yuk Yuk!

Cheers Timster, you're a good man.

veritas

Craig said...

what I want from my fellow travellers is a commitment to help end this evil Yiddish zionist khazarian, NWO; whatever

I'm in,

something I came up with recently is the

worldwide-do-stuff-for-free-movement

people crating a closed economy of only doing "business" with fellow do-it-for-fre-ers

This will create a war between the do-it-for-free-ers, and the rothchild-mercenaries

if the do-it-for-freers, and can stick together,survive, doing-things-for-free-for-their-flock and not be lured and bribed to the other side that prints all the money and can hire all the killers, to kill the do-it-for-freers

Thats the the only way I see them going down without divine intervention or angels

but maybe I overestimate them

Greg Bacon said...

Is There No Honor Among Thieves?

Israel lottery draws same numbers as three weeks before

Israel's weekly state lottery draw at the weekend drew exactly the same six numbers as the draw 3 weeks earlier – an event statisticians said was a one in four trillion chance.

Three lucky punters, who also correctly guessed the 7th "strong number" each won £666,000, with more than 100 people sharing smaller prizes.

The numbers that rolled out during a live television broadcast were 36, 33, 32, 26, 14, 13, and the additional 'strong' number 2. It didn't take long for some viewers to notice that these numbers were exactly the same as those drawn in the September 21st draw.
Israeli radio station phone-ins were flooded with callers who suspected the draw was rigged.

Yitzhak Melechson, a professor of statistics at the University of Tel Aviv, said that the incident of six numbers repeating themselves within a month is an event of once in 10,000 years.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8070751/Israel-lottery-draws-same-numbers-as-three-weeks-before.html

What a great way to launder money and get funds to terrorist outfits like Blackwater/Xe and other MOSSAD backed merc outfits.

They won 666,000 pounds?

666? Starting to flaunt their greed, arrogance and dedication to misery in front of everyone.

veritas6464 said...

Hey GB,...Are they the most arrogant arseholes in the universe, or what?

veritas

Musique said...

A fantastic piece, belissimo & magnifique!!

You're a fantastic person now and that's all it matters, bro veritas.

cheers!

Bobby

veritas6464 said...

Hey Musique, thanks man, I hope you’re not offended by the new post, I sorta bag the shit out of trendy middle-class folks that convert to boodism and hindoo dogma and then bag the teachings of Jesus because they think catholicism is christianity and those pervert priests are somehow relating the message of the prophet, Jesus the Christ.

veritas

Musique said...

Not at all! :)

As a muslim, Jesus is also my prophet. Even though I am no where near being religious or quran thumpin'!! LOL

Spiritual suits me fine. :)

Musique said...

On the topic of prophets ... have you seen the latest one?

putrid pomfret nuttyjuuhu's prophecy:

PM Netanyahu: I predicted Chile mining disaster


Allah cursed Benjamin Netanyahu long foresaw the Chilean mining disaster which left 33 miners trapped below the earth's surface for over two months, his bureau said in a statement released on Wednesday.

source

No nuttyjuuhoo, you are still a nutty shit bastard!

veritas6464 said...

Hey Musique,..I saw that shit, are you aware that the israhelli government has invited the miners for an all-expenses paid tour of the christian sites of 'israhell', as if the christian sites are the israhellis to show-off!

Here's the link:

http://thehollytree.blogspot.com/2010/10/dear-chilean-miners-please-do-not.html

I hate the bastards.

Cheers Bobby,

veritas

Musique said...

Unflipping believable,veritas!

Who'll be the official tour guide of that illegally occupied so called country? Oh .. could it be that alcy kid with dingy locks who confessed "We killed Jesus & We're Proud" ..

or

the rabbit who said recently "Non-Jews exist to serve Jews"??

Tough call. Who knows ... may be those miners are instructed in the invitation "We don't care if you guys come or not but please send your kids to the Hol-E-landistan.

pedo rabbits love lil kids.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Musique,...How rude are these thick skinned bastards? Eh? I wanna be in the next olive harvest - with a rifle & scope set for yid!

veritas