If we don’t rebel, if we’re not physically in an active rebellion, then it’s spiritual death.” ― Chris Hedges

Friday, December 17, 2010

veritas will show his inner renaissance-man on his new blog Painful Paulie...






The token post you will see today is just to get the ball rolling and ease into a more affable me. I will still be the same old belligerent PTSD suffering, whiskey swilling ex-soldier you have come to know and love (grin), however, my new blog is going to be fabulous. Not bragging; in my lifetime I have won awards for poetry, photography, writing, painting and drawing. I want to share this side of me with those of you out here that I admire and respect; perhaps our cyber-relationships can develop up a notch?





http://painfulpaulie.blogspot.com/2010/12/weasel-words.html





love light & peace





veritas

2 comments:

Craig said...

...just to get the ball rolling ...

i get that

of course caution is always good with that

Craig said...

I have won awards for poetry, photography, writing, painting and drawing.

I could totally see the writing
well deserved

didnt know about your other skills

but I had a feeling you were one extra-ordinary Aussie