If we don’t rebel, if we’re not physically in an active rebellion, then it’s spiritual death.” ― Chris Hedges

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Amazing Election Speech and Fabulous Campaign Promises with "Must See" inspirational video!


Amazing Election Speech and Fabulous Campaign Promises with "Must See" inspirational video!

Don't be the last person on your block to see this latest hit Post from Painful Paulie!

http://painfulpaulie.blogspot.com/2011/02/amazing-election-speech-and-fabulous.html



Free Palestine!

veritas6464


2 comments:

Penny said...

veritas today something is bothering me.
I made a comment referencing something Heinz Kissinger said (Ketchup head)
about soldiers??
And I hoped like heck it hadn't offended you?
It wasn't meant to...

veritas6464 said...

Hey Penny,...I must have missed the Kissinger thing, where was it? Oh, and everything that filthy yid says offends me, but quoting that dog is de rigeur for anti-zionist scribes!

Maranatha

veritas