If we don’t rebel, if we’re not physically in an active rebellion, then it’s spiritual death.” ― Chris Hedges

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gaza: The filthy yiddish khazarians bomb a medical warehouse; Ken O'Keefe was on the spot. Must watch VIDEO.







 

  




video



The true nature of the yiddish khazarian is evil, they are ruthless uncaring cowards: they are the synagogue of satan and should be eradicated: Armageddon is the answer; we should destroy them where we find them!


FIGHT FOR GAZA! FREE PALESTINE!


veritas6464

2 comments:

Penny said...

Ken O Keefe, was on one of the Gaza flotilla's.
I recall that name.

V, I am feeling saddened and a bit distressed over what is going on in Egypt, I fear the people are going to be mowed over.
And the Palestinians! If Israel takes over the Sinai?
Sigh.
I know it is off topic to your post and I apologize for that, just, been following Egypt so intently.
I left a comment at HHQ's place explaining that once the Sudanese split was won. Egypt was toast.
glad you liked that one, I have more bookmarked, but, just don't feel like working on it at this time.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Penny,...It all seem very ominous; I haven't had such feelings of dread since "cast lead" began. I really think it's time for the plebs to get really revolting; it would appear the global CHAOS has been instigated, soon we'll see "Meshiach" in the sky, we''ll fall down on our knees and beg the satanic yids to save us.

NOT ON MY WATCH!


veritas