If we don’t rebel, if we’re not physically in an active rebellion, then it’s spiritual death.” ― Chris Hedges

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Anti-Christ yiddish satanists that have deluded Christians into thinking that yiddish khazarians are judahites: Nietzsche



Greek Student casting his vote in the birth-place of Democracy!
Friedrich Nietzsche was a dirty psychotic yiddish child molester cunt: They all are; all yids are fucking monsters!


If you are not yiddish, you should not suck their cocks!


Anyone that is born Christian, regardless of the corruption that the yids have brought to Christianity: Fuck israhell, fuck yids; they are satanic and this is not an intellectual debate.




Listen to this drug-fucked maniac: nietzsche; anti-Christ blow-hard!




Imagine these evil cunts ruling the world!!
 
FREE PALESTINE!
 
veritas "DILLIGAF"!


6 comments:

Saladin said...

Highway to Hell–Israel’s New National Anthem

http://revoltoftheplebs.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/highway-to-hell-israels-new-national-anthem/#comment-2204

veritas6464 said...

Hey Saladin,...Excellent link, I wish I'd done that!

I'm not going to be polite anymore, I hate yids and I want them all dead, now.

veritas

Saladin said...

I know some good ones, Atzmon and mondoweiss come to mind.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Saladin,..Well, they can hide under your bed, when the shootin' starts, heh heh heh.

veritas

Saladin said...

My friend, I completely understand and empathize with your sentiments. I myself have had similar thoughts where the tribe is concerned, they are guilty of so much death and destruction one hardly knows where to begin the descriptions. But on the other hand I find myself rejecting that line of thinking because it mirrors exactly the way they think. Remember the words of Jesus, as your current post highlights. Christians must strive to reject this evil thinking, it only gives the enemy fuel to pour upon the fire. We must strive to emulate Jesus who preached forgiveness. I know from experience how difficult that can be, no one is more furious and disgusted with the current state of affairs than I am, but sometimes to show love only requires our refusal to propagate hate, regardless of how we really feel, and that can be really hard to do. If we speak and behave like the enemy how are we any different? I say we are different because we have love and are not ashamed of it. Tell the truth, scream it from the rooftops, but don't let the enemy taint it with hate, if you do you have already lost. Love is what separates us from them.
Peace and Blessings

veritas6464 said...

Hey Saladin,...You are right of course, I am unable to temper my anger towards these monsters; I have many friends in the ME and they suffer so much.

I just feel useless sometimes and my anger rages in me.


"Blessed are the peacemakers."


veritas