If we don’t rebel, if we’re not physically in an active rebellion, then it’s spiritual death.” ― Chris Hedges

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Bali Bombing was a mini-Nuke: Part 2 - Bombers were CIA and Mossad assets: Video evidence!


Why do all the "terrorists" have mossad/cia training and Cell-phone numbers?

video


video


If you don't fight against its, BULLSHIT, you are no better than those that work for the eventual realization of its, BULLSHIT!

Fuck yiddish khazarian TYRANNY!

FREE PALESTINE!

veritas6464

4 comments:

Penny said...

Hey Veritas:


You don't have to let this through if you don't want, up to you.

Was that you on WRH show chatting up a storm with Rivero?

I sure thought it was you!

veritas6464 said...

Hey Penny,...Did I sound stoopit???

haa haa haa

veritas

Penny said...

Nope, you did not sound stupid at all!

You sounded Australian..... hahaha

It was weird, because hubby and I were listening and I was like, this is veritas...
And I was recounting different things you had written about,as you were talking
But then the clincher "two cute little blue eyed bunnies" and I said to hubby,

OH yah, that is veritas!

I think you wowed Rivero!

It was neat and it makes the world seem so much smaller to here a voice from the other side of the world, in your own home.

My hubby said "you did a good job"

So kudos to you.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Penny,...Well that's it I need no more affirmations, Penny thinks I'm not stupid! Coooeee!

Say "hi and Cheers" to hubby for me,

Namaste

veritas