If we don’t rebel, if we’re not physically in an active rebellion, then it’s spiritual death.” ― Chris Hedges

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Palestinian school-girl shot in the head by evil cowards of the yiddish occupation; JooSA company prints T-shirts: they don’t care about the little girl: video

In March 2003, 12-year-old Hoda Darwish was sitting at her desk in a UN elementary school in Khan Younis on the Gaza Strip when child-molesting cowards of the IOF (israhelli offence farce) fired high-velocity bullets through her classroom windows. One of the bullets smashed into the little school-girls head, knocking her to the floor. The doctors at the hospital said that little Hoda would never awaken from her coma.

But after two weeks she started to recover. When Hoda woke up she slowly discovered that her life would never be the same again – she had lost her sight.

This poignant film looks at Hoda’s gradual mental and physical rehabilitation at the Rehabilitation Centre in Gaza, as she copes with the daily pain and suffering of her injury and how she rebuilds her confidence, all in a place full of fear and tragedy.

Filmmaker: Johan Eriksson




The “spreadshirt” t-shirt company printed these disgusting T-shirts and list them for sale on their website, I have not been able to ascertain whether this company is owned by yiddish child-molesters or not, however the odds are that this company is yiddish are high, I cannot see a goy company in the USA printed such turpitude:


I have a challenge for the readers that visit here, if you want to DO something to help, if you want to play a peaceful role in the protest against apartheid israhell, here it is:


Each and every one of the 300 to 400 readers I get a day should take one half hour out of their day to email this Company, its Branches and those Companies that support it financially and let them know how disgusted you are that these pigs can be so disrespectful toward the suffering of an innocent little school-girl in The Gaza!

Contact ‘spreadshirt’ t-shirt company for boycott:


Contact branches for boycott:


associated companies for boycott:


spreadshirt have a forum for clients and customers, give’em a blast:





FREE PALESTINE!

veritas6464


TRUTH IS NOT RACIST | FACTS ARE NOT HATE

9 comments:

Timster said...

Thanks, V. I am putting this up today. I can't believe I actually ordered shirts from them once.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Yeah, disgusting stuff, typical of the 'tribe'. Fancy being so cruel and thoughtless regards the suffering of a little school-girl; I mean, how much of flogging do these yids think they're gonna get away with, when the tables are turned?

I know you walk the pacific road, but come on man, if you could get your hand on the collar of the guy that prints these Tees, really; restraint?

cheers brother,

veritas

Timster said...

V- I'm in an email exchange with the owner of the site as we speak:

Hello Timster,

Thank you for your email.

We do not design the t-shirts. We merely do the printing for shop partners who create the shirts. Honestly, I am not even sure who Hoda is and I am sure that the rest of the Spreadshirt staff does not as well.


Spreadshirt.com has specific rules regarding the types of graphics and subject matter permitted on items produced and sold through our service. These rules are divided into two categories: ethical guidelines and legal guidelines .
Ethical Guidelines

• We will not print: nudity. We will not print any body parts that would normally be covered by underclothing. We will not print very graphic artistic renditions of persons having sex or their sexual body parts. There will also be times when we will not print a picture of some sort of nudity just because it is in very bad taste .
• We will not print: child nudity .
• We will not print: hate material. Hate material is anything that speaks to hate of any people, creed or race .
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Johnny E.

P.S. Was the answer of any help for you?

Johnny,
Perhaps you should find out who "Hoda" is before you start offering t-shirts telling the world that
the story of a child that was shot in the head, was in a coma and lost her vision...is boring. I think that
might come under your "ethical" rules as hate material, considering its political nature. I am not going
to "bore" you with her story. I leave that for you to investigate, if you even care...as you should have done before offering
this horribly offensive shirt. But I would suggest you do so, if you wish to remain in business, as this is spreading online
quickly and your name is being coupled with this heartless hateful tripe. Until this shirt it is taken off your site, and an apology printed in its
place, I will continue to be one of the many that are spreading a call to boycott your company.

Timster...

Timster said...

V- update:
Apparently, there is a user(a yid) that designed a shit-load of shirts and put them up there for sale. They did no research on it...or him. Here's their latest. I'll wait and see what they actually do about it or him;

Hello Timster,

Thank you for your email.

I now understand your anger. And again, we do not design or create the shirts. We do the printing for thousands of people around the world who design their shirt to be printed. There is no possible way that we can know what every design means. It is not until people bring it to our attention that we can be aware. Now that I am aware of the story, I will forward this to our ethics department. Thank you. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Johnny E.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,..Excellent work there brother, I shall give it to him as well, just to keep a flame under his arse.

Well done that man!

veritas

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Here’s my first volley:

Contact

Our helpful Service Team provides e-mail and telephone support for all issues or questions about Spreadshirt.

• Give us a call at 1-800-381-0815 Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET.

• Send us an e-mail by filling out the form below.

• Some of our partners are also very well-informed. You can exchange ideas, questions and knowledge in the Spreadshirt Forum.

If you decide to e-mail us, please fill out the form below. We will get in contact with you as soon as possible, generally within 24 business hours.

Subject: Praise and Criticism

Mr. Johnny E.

I am taking this opportunity to let you know that I will be boycotting your company and spreading the message across the internet for other concerned individuals to do the same, why? This is why:

http://veritas6464.blogspot.com/2011/05/palestinian-school-girl-shot-in-head-by.html

We have the contact emails for your Branches, Associated Companies list and Forum, thank you: I will keep you informed as to the effect that the boycott that my colleagues throughout the world and I have upon your client base and future financial success!

veritas6464

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,..Wow! That was quick; perhaps they work late over there?

From spreadshirt:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Now that we know what the story is I can inform the correct people. I am not in the authority to make decissions. I am a customer service rep who is doing my job properly to assure that the correct people are aware of the issue that has been brought to our attention. I cannot make any promises either way, as that is not my position. I thanked you for bringing this to light, as we were unaware of the story. You must give us time to review the issue at hand. I appreciate your patience and understanding while we look in to this. Thank you!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Johnny E.
Customer Service

Noor al Haqiqa said...

WOW I am inpressed you guys. Great work! I don't wear tshirts and have never seen this company...nor had I heard of Hoda until now.

This is right up there with "One shot two kills" and the other filth the IOF units have made to accent their prowess.....

veritas6464 said...

Hey Noor,...I wonder if this mob printed those "two kills" tees?

veritas