If we don’t rebel, if we’re not physically in an active rebellion, then it’s spiritual death.” ― Chris Hedges

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Black protester in Wall St. accused of antisemitism, for sign saying "Hitler's Bankers - Wall St" - video says it all:

The video begins with a fat yid accusing a black man of antisemitism because the words "Hitler's Bankers - Wall St -" and "Nazi Bankers - Wall St -" appear on his placard. Of course the fat yid has an eastern European accent. Why this fat fuck is not in israhell, an abomination created specifically for "chosen" yiddish-khazars, is beyond explanation, particularly when one considers how many Palestinians have died, been mutilated or persecuted to create that satanic hell-hole.

In response to the accusation of antisemitism, the protester calls out for the crowd to "Google, Wall St. jews" and "Freedom of Speech", the protester soon becomes the subject of ridicule and ad hominem attacks, the yids in the crowd are clearly seen trying to foment hatred toward the black protester, who stands his ground; due to a small number of supporters in the crowd the black protester is allowed to continue to hold his placard in the air, while Police try to retain the peace.


Yet another example of the filthy tribe trying to smother the truth with victim role-playing - well fuck you, yiddish shithogs; your push will soon come to our shove and it'll be sayonara child-molesting satanists! 

TRUTH IS NOT POLITE | FACTS ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE

8 comments:

Timster said...

"your push will soon come to our shove"... I LOVE it!

veritas6464 said...

Hy Brother,...Timster, been trying to comment over at HDI, however, I have been so busy rebuilding my Blogs and joochoob channel/s etc - on the fly, that I have not had the time to properly formulate a response - twice! I tend to abstain from commenting now, rather than engaging with gusto out of my "bloo Corner", before fully absorbing your text, I often have to revisit your work lately, to gain a number of perspectives, such is the beguiling nature of your enigmatic style. IMHO.

I often come away not knowing if you are taking the piss out of "Blueberry Pie Recipes", or being diffident to the point of abstracting it into cynicism, yet, for it's own sake! Haargh?!

¡Viva la Revolución!

veritas

John Friend said...

Hey veritas, I had to take down my latest post...

Send me an email or hit me up on Farce-book (I love that!) and I'll explain.

BTW- next time I'm in New York I'm hanging out with this guy for sure. :)

veritas6464 said...

Hey John Friend,...Wilco!

veritas

Noor al Haqiqa said...

All these people have to do is open their eyes and do a little reading to see he speaks the truth. All they have to do is read a little history to see who financed WW2! They don't even have to go beyond that if they are so lazy....

The guy has some good nerve. I wonder if he got through to even one blind person.... if even ONE went home and Googled...

OMG LOL my word verification for this post is... get this... TRIBAL!

veritas6464 said...

Hey Noor,...Right on, I mean wtf is the requirement to shift the "sheeple paradigm"?

veritas

Penny said...

hey v

Did you delete the other blog?
Going to use this one?
Let me know so I can fix up the link at my place.

Patton- unbeknownst to me until recently he was assassinated for political reasons!

You learn something new every dam day, which is good!
That is what life is all about.
Let me know about the blog changes
Much Obliged!

veritas6464 said...

Hey Penny,...I will keep the "v fer" site up, though, now that all my "v" stuff is back up, I will be using "v" as my primary Blog, again.

Oh yeah Patton was a legend, of course he was vilified and shit-canned by the yid media, only because he knew them for what they were (are) and he knew and understood their global aims - he knew the history of the Russian communists and all their other yiddish fronts - he was murdered just like all the other useful goyim whose usefulness has expired or they become a liability a'la "whistelblower".

veritas